Thursday 29 April 2010

IT'S FINISHED!!

Just a quick post before I go to bed to let you all know that the latest episode of The Owl and the Pussy Cat is up on YouTube for your viewing pleasure!!!

I was running behind the schedule I made for myself, and so today pulled out all the stops. An 8.30 start to the day with the intention of completing the last piece of animation, and then the whole thing edited together and exported by the end of the day.
Well despite my exhaustion, my determination won out and I've come through at the last minute!

I predicted that the fog was going to be a headache to animate, but I seriously underestimated how time consuming and repetitive it really would be... I think next time I shall leave foggy weather conditions alone!


So without further a-do here is it:

No comments:

Post a Comment