Thursday 21 January 2021

Christmas Commissions! Reuben the Lab - Pet Portrait

 Hey Everyone!
How's this wet and windy Thursday treating you?

I think the pet portrait I'm sharing today will help brighten your day...

This incredibly handsome lad is Reuben! He was commissioned as a Christmas present by Emily for her brother. I think from the sneak peeks I posted on instagram a lot of people who know me thought I was drawing my Labrador pup! They are a very similar colour and even wear the same harness! I can only hope that my little Lupin grows into as gorgeous a boy as Reuben!




This pet portrait is A4 in size and coloured traditionally using pencil colours.
If you or someone you know has a beautiful fur baby that deserves a portrait like this then, as always, get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment