Thursday 7 January 2021

Christmas Commissions! George the Labradoodle - Pet Portrait

Hey Everyone, and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Good riddance to 2020, though eh!? Here's hoping that 2021 sees a safe and gradual return to normality, where we can once again enjoy the physical company of our friends and families. 
I hope you were all able to enjoy what must have been very different Christmases and New Years celebrations this year, whether it was bubbled with another house hold or via phone call or video chat with loved ones. 

Though it might be difficult to find things to be thankful of from 2020, I would like to share one personal heartfelt vote of thanks to everyone who commissioned me last year!
Your continued love and support of my work has meant a great deal and has been pivotal in helping me through both the March lockdown and the one in November. It's no secret that I found myself furloughed from my part-time job during both national Lockdowns of 2020 (and once again now in 2021!). Having numerous commission requests pour in during both Lockdowns significantly helped me both financially and mentally!
So thank you, every one of you, who commissioned artwork in 2020 and to your continued support through 2021!


On that note, I can now begin to share with you some pieces that were commissioned as Christmas gifts!

Starting with a Secret Santa gift to Tom and James from myself and Dan. This handsome bundle of curls is George the Labradoodle!

George's portrait is A4 in size and coloured traditionally using colouring pencils!

Stay tuned for more Christmas commissions over the coming weeks! 
If you're looking through these and would like to immortalise your pet in a piece of original art, then please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment