Monday 18 January 2021

Christmas Commissions! Lucca and Sienna - Pet Portrait

Morning Everyone!
I hope today finds you all safe and well despite the impending rain, I've got some lovely wet dog walks waiting for me this week I reckon!


I tell you who's probably been tucking themselves up nice and warm in this weather though, it's the subjects of my next Christmas commission reveal!

These two fancy felines are Lucca (black and white) and Sienna (tortoiseshell), PJ made the request for a portrait of this stunning pair for his dad and step mum. I am told that though they could only open gifts to each other over a video call this year, this portrait made quite the impression! I'm so glad you both liked it, even if a drink was spilled in the process!


This double pet portrait is A3 in size and coloured in a traditional style using pencil colours!

If you know someone who would love a portrait of their beloved pets like this, then get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment