Thursday 28 January 2021

Christmas Commissions! Miley Pup - Pet Portrait

 Hey Everyone!

I've got yet another pet portrait to share with you today, but with a difference!
This pet portrait is a caricature!

Yup, I got an excuse to get my copic markers out and work my anthro magic on this gorgeous little cockapoo pup!
Good friend and avid supporter of my comic series; MULP: Sceptre of the Sun, Jeremy Briggs has commissioned me for caricatured pet and themed portraits in the past, and in the run up to Christmas he asked that I draw his sister's puppy Miley, after her namesake Miley Cyrus on, you guessed it, a wrecking ball!

So without further ado, here she is!



This portrait is A4 in size, and as mentioned, coloured using Copic Markers!
This was such a fun piece to draw! Thank you Jeremey and I'm glad to hear your sister and the kids liked it (even if it did take some explaining to Grandma!)

If you would like to see your pet drawn as the person or character they are named after, then please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment