Friday 17 January 2020

COMMISSIONS OPEN - Two weeks to go!!

There's only TWO WEEKS to go till True Believers Comic Festival!
Who else is getting excited!??

I'm showcasing yet MORE original art that will be available to buy on the day, these also provide as examples of work you can commission from me! 
With only two weeks to go get your requests in quick and take advantage of the special pre-con prices:


A5 colour sketches start at £10 (1 character, no background/text)
A4 colour sketches start at £20 (1 character, no background/text)
+ £5 for each additional characters/background detail. +£2 postage if required.
Please enquire for more info!
Today I've got a variety of characters from TV and film;

First up it's that Dancing Clown, Pennywise! This illustration is A5 in size and available for only £10!

Next we have those Weird Sisters; Prudence, Agatha and Dorcas from the Chilling Tales of Sabrina. This is also A5 in size and will be available for £20.


I've been a long time fan of the books and I absolutely adored the New His Dark Materials TV series, I couldn't resist drawing Lee Scoresby with his Daemon Hester! This is another A5 illustration, for £15.

Lastly, in a similar theme as the previous pic, I had to draw Mrs Coulter and her infamous Golden Monkey! Yet another A5 sized illustration, £10.

I've still got a bit more art to colour up in time for the convention, so prepare for the art spamming to continue for a little while longer yet! (Thank you for your patience everyone who has put up with it so far!)

However if you've somehow missed all my previous posts and you wanna check out what else 
I'll be bringing to the convention, take a look through the links below (the list will be updated as more are revealed!)

A4 - Hopper PI/Neverending Story
A5 - Mad Max/Hair Bros/Bitchin'
A4 - I ain't afraid of no Demogorgon/Losers Club Bike Squad


Have you got your tickets for True Believers yet!? No? What are you doing!
Head on over to their website and grab yours now! £8 advance purchase, or £10 on the door.http://oktruebelievers.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment