Saturday 25 January 2020

COMMISSIONS CLOSED - One week to go!

Hey there Comic fans!

True Believers is only one week away and pre-con commissions are now closed!

If you've missed your chance to nab some original art of your favourite character, never fear! I still regularly take commissions throughout the year at my usual rates. So by all means, drop me a message at any time!

Or you can check out all the original art I'll have for sale at the convention!

Yup, I've got even more art that will be up for grabs to share with you!
The two I'm sharing today revisit a familiar subject; Lyra and Iorek Byrnison from the amazing His Dark Materials series!
These two A4 landscape pieces will both be available for £25 each.



If you wanna check out all the other artwork I'll be bringing along to Troobs, then have a browse through the list of links below:


A5 - Pennywise/Weird Sisters/Less Scoresby/Mrs Coulter
A4 - Losers Club/Sabrina and the Devil

You'll find me, all this original art AND all five issues of MULP: Sceptre of the Sun at Jury's Inn in Cheltenham, Table 9! Doors open 10:30am - 5pm, come over and say Hi! 

Find out more over on: http://oktruebelievers.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment