Thursday 9 January 2020

Countdown to Troobs 2020 - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Hey there comic fans,

The new year has begun, convention season is fast approaching, and I've been busy doodling up a storm in preparation for my first con appearance of the year!

If anyone has been following my Instagram or Twitter feeds you may have spotted that I'd been posting up a lot of ink drawings recently. I've been experimenting with a new style for drawing people...
Yes! Actual human people!

Since I'd spent the last 5 years or so working on MULP: Sceptre of the Sun, drawing anthropomorphic characters, I'd basically been practising drawing people again and it's resulted in this flow of productivity!

So I've decided to polish up these pics and prep them for sale at OK True Believers in February!
Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting up examples of the original sketches that will be avaliable at the convention.

I will also be taking commissions!!
So if you like the look of these sketches, but wished that I'd drawn your favourite character in Film, TV, Comics or Games then you can commission me and pick them up from my table at the convention! Or if you can't make it on the day but would really like a sketch, I can post it out to you after the con.

A5 colour sketches start at £10 (1 character, no background)
A4 colour sketches start at £20 (1 character, no background)
+ £5 for each additional characters/background detail. +£2 postage if required.
Please enquire for more info!

So without further a-do, I'll start you off with a series of A5 coloured sketches depicting the many faces of Eleven from Stranger Things!

 

 

You can commission an A5 single character sketch, such as these, for the special pre-con price of £10 each! These originals will also be available for sale at OK True Believers, in Cheltenham on Saturday 1st Feb.


If you wanna check out more examples of what I'll be bringing to the convention take a look through the links below (will be updated as more are revealed)


Tickets are on sale now!! If you've not grabbed yours then head over to http://oktruebelievers.com/
and get your advance tickets for £8 (or £10 on the door).

Stay tuned as I reveal more artwork that will be avaliable at Troobs!



No comments:

Post a Comment