Saturday 11 January 2020

COMMISSIONS OPEN - Countdown to Troobs 2020

Hey there comic fans,

As the countdown to the True Believers Comic Festival continues I'm going to be sharing with you more original art that will be available at the show, and more examples of what you can commission from me!

If want to see your favourite character from TV, Film, Comics or Games drawn in my style, then just pop me a request and pick it up from my table at Troobs! Or if you would really like a sketch but can't make it on the day, I can post your commission out to you after the con. But get your requests in quick to nab those special pre-con prices! 
A5 colour sketches start at £10 (1 character, no background)
A4 colour sketches start at £20 (1 character, no background)
+ £5 for each additional characters/background detail. +£2 postage if required.
Please enquire for more info!

Today I'm sticking with the Stranger Things theme and welcoming you to Hawkins with this Magnum PI/Hopper mash up. The original piece and A4 commissions like this will be available for £25!
And also an image inspired by that special moment between Dustin and Susie that had us humming the song from Neverending Story for weeks afterwards. This original piece and A4 commissions like this will be available for £30!
If you wanna check out more examples of what I'll be bringing to the convention take a look through the links below (will be updated as more are revealed)

A5 - The Many Faces of Eleven
A5 - Mad Max/Hair Bros/Bitchin'A4 - I ain't afraid of no Demogorgon/Losers Club Bike Squad
A5 - Pennywise/Weird Sisters/Less Scoresby/Mrs Coulter



 True Believers Comic Festival is on Saturday 1st Feb! Grab your tickets now!

No comments:

Post a Comment