Thursday 4 June 2020

Lost Boys Commission

Hey there Everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you a commission I had LOADS of fun with!

Some of you may remember my Inktober 2019 attempt, where I used to official Inktober prompts combined with a horror movie theme and created illustrations in black ink, copic colour and whiteout for every day in October last year.

Well following that challenge I received a request from a friend who had been following my Inktober progress. She too is a horror film fan and wished to see my take on her favourite horror film in this same style!
And so back in Feb I did this Chucky commission for her!

Since then she has felt that Chucky has looked a little lonely hung on her wall by himself and decided that she'd like to own a series of these illustrations featuring more of her favourite horror and thriller films! Which leads me onto today's post!

Say Hello to the night, it's our favourite Lost Boy; David!
Played by Keifer Sutherland in the iconic vampire film Lost Boys





Just like the Chucky commission I did, this one is also 20cm x 20cm and coloured using Copic Markers with whiteout for lightlights!

If you want to check out the my Inktober attempt that inspired this commission then have a scroll of my Instagram feed: https://www.instagram.com/saradunkerton/?hl=en
Or my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SaraDunkertonArt/

No comments:

Post a Comment