Monday 4 May 2020

Stephen and Charlie - Pen and Ink portrait

Hey there Quarentiners!

How's everyone holding up?
I can't believe it's been around month since I last posted on here and we're still on Lockdown, where did April go!?
Despite finding it hard to keep track of time, I've continued to try and regularly work on something special for you all (when my studio space isn't hosting web meetings for my partner who's working from home!)
I hope to be able to reveal more about that very soon!

For now though I'm able to share with you the first in a series of commissions featuring just the best boi!
Lucy commissioned this piece as a birthday present to her Dad, but she got too excited and gave it to him early! So here we have Stephen with rescue dog, Charlie!



Happy birthday for the 17th Stephen! I hope you like the portrait!
This commission is A4 in size and done using pen and ink with a black and white ink wash.

If you know someone who would love a portrait like this with their furry friend then please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment