Monday 18 May 2020

Pet Portraits - Charlie the Rescue

Hey there Quarentiners!

Hope everyone's keeping busy, keeping safe and keeping well!

I'm certainly being kept busy over here with the sudden rush of commissions!
Considering I've been on furlough from my part-time job for the duration of Lockdown, I cannot express how grateful I am to everyone who has put in a request for some of my original art!

You are actively helping me, more than ever, to survive on the day to day. Not only with the additional income, but also mentally! You guys are keeping me sane, so thank you!

Today's post will be following on from the previous one somewhat...
As well as commissioning me to draw a portrait of her dad and their new rescue dog, Charlie, as a birthday present (click here to take a look).
Lucy has also decided that Charlie needs his own solo portrait to go with the portrait I did of Buddy, her first rescue dog back in 2015! (click here to see that one)

If you follow that link to take a look at Buddy's portrait, you'll see that Lucy and I have chosen a reference photo of Charlie similar to that of Buddy in order for me to create a matching piece that will complement each other nicely when hung on Lucy's wall!


This traditional styled portrait is A4 in size and done using colouring pencils.

Do you have a special furry friend that deserves a portrait like this? Drop me a message and we'll get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment