Wednesday 20 May 2020

Pet Portraits - Double Trouble

Good Morning Quarentiners!

The sun's come back out and it promises to be a scorcher today!
I hope you're all able to get out, find a green space, cleanse your mind, relax and enjoy! It's been a long couple of months so do what you can to help keep yourself centred during these trying times.

One of the things that's been massively helping me lately has been working on this recent Pet Portrait commission!
Yes, Lucy's pair of rescue dogs, Buddy and Charlie are back once more for a double portrait featuring the two of them together! Lucy is going to have quite the shrine to her beloved pooches, this one will be hung between the two solo portraits I completed previously (to be reminded of those, click here for Charlie, and here for Buddy) and I cannot wait to see the end framed result on her wall!

So without further ado, you know them both pretty well by now, Buddy and Charlie!



This, like the other portraits of these two, are traditional in style and coloured using colouring pencils however this one is A3 in size!

Below I've added the reference photo that I used for this piece, behind the scenes though it took many attempts for Lucy to catch them together for this photo! Well done Luce! Thanks for asking me to draw your handsome bois!


No comments:

Post a Comment