Thursday 5 January 2017

Pet Portraits - Cosplaying Kittens

Happy 2017 Everyone!

It's a new year and now that I've tied up a few loose ends from last year in my previous convention write ups, I can begin sharing with you the works I was commissioned to create as gifts for Christmas!

So to kick things off, here is a super cute pet portrait commissioned by Jeremy Briggs for his sister featuring Dobby and Stitch the kittens dressed as their namesakes!



This commission is A4 in size and coloured using Copic Markers.

If you'd like to see more pet portraits that I've been commissioned to do then please click here to see a range of caricatured and traditional illustrations of our furry (and feathered) friends.

If you'd like to commission me to draw your pet, then please get in touch: sara-dunkerton@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment