Wednesday 9 June 2021

Pet Portraits - A Trio of Spaniels

 Hey Everyone!

Summer seems to have set in for good, after a few unpredictable weeks of the forecast being the polar opposite to what the weather was actually doing! I swear every time I tried to time a dog walk with a break in the rain I got showered on, and when I layered up in my waterproofs It was bright sunshine!

Though the change in weather is pleasant for us, we do now need to be more mindful of the temperature for our furry friends! I've been keeping to walking Lupin early in the morning and later in the evening when it's cooler. At home he has nice shady spots in the garden as well as cooling mats or damp/frozen towels to lie on. You can also give your pet frozen treats to help them cool down!

Today's pet portrait features a trio that have no problems keeping cool, they're the coolest bunch around!
I'd actually completed this pet portrait over a year ago, though it feels like last month! It was commissioned as a gift, now covid restrictions are easing up, it's only just found it's way to it's forever home!
So, let me finally introduce you to the triple trouble; Lily, Daisy and Honey



This pet portrait is A3 in size and coloured in a traditional style using pencils!

If you've got an inseparable pack of pooches like this, then get in touch for a group portrait of your pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment