Monday 8 March 2021

Pet Portraits - Jed the Rescue

Hey Everyone!

How are we all doing this week?
Spring is definitely in the air, I feel. The sun is out, the daffodils are blooming and with it hope for seeing things return to normal are on the horizon! I know many people now who have had their first vaccinations, and with the kids back at school today it marks the first phase of easing this third lockdown.
I imagine a lot of people will struggle to adjust, and I hope everyone is able to show understanding, patience and kindness to all the kids and their teachers returning to the classrooms today! 

Big love to you all!

Now, today I'm going to share with you a portrait of a very sweet little chap!
This is Jed the rescue pup! This sweet little chap's mother is a Pointer but it's uncertain what he might be cross with, can anyone make a guess?



Jed's Full Body portrait is A4 in size and coloured in a traditional style using pencil colours.
If you'd like to treat yourself with a portrait of your furry friend, then please get in touch!

You all seemed to enjoy those time lapse drawing videos of Holly the Chocolate Lab and Phoebe the Goldie, that I went and did another! This time filming the process this adorable fluffball!
I did have a slight issue with my phone halfway through filming this unfortunately, so please do excuse the slight jump in the middle. But regardless, here for your viewing pleasure, is the process of colouring little Jed from start to finish!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment