Friday 26 February 2021

Pet Portraits - Phoebe the Goldie

 Good Morning Everyone!

So, the Government made their announcement detailing their plans for easing lockdown on Monday and with non-essential retail looking to re-open on the 12th April I now have a clearer idea of when I might be returning to work.
After almost a year in and out of furlough I cannot show my gratitude enough to the people who have been commissioning art works from me! I've said it before, but I genuinely appreciate each and every request thrown my way. It's helped in so many ways; to keep me busy through these trying times, to help pay the bills while on a decreased income, to give me a real taste of my goal to be a full-time freelance illustrator and to help make others smile! 
I really hope you have all been enjoying these portraits as much as I did creating them!

Now, today's portrait features a gorgeous golden girl!
This smiley face belongs to Phoebe the Golden Retriever, who's Mum deserved a portrait of her as a birthday present! Happy Birthday Helena, hope you had a wonderful birthday!

This A4 Headshot type portrait is coloured using pencils in a traditional style. If you have a furry friend that deserves a portrait like Phoebe, then please get in touch!

Some of you may remember that I tried my hand at recording time lapse videos of my colouring process? It all started with Holly the Chocolate Lab, which you can view here! 
Well, I went and had another go with Phoebe and here is the result!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment