Monday 22 March 2021

Pet Portraits - Bramble the Border Terrier

 Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all still safe, well and finding things to maintain your sanity!?! Does anyone else feel like they're living Groundhog Day though? I've got at least three more weeks of furlough before non-essential retail is due to re-open, and I'm really struggling to distinguish one day from the next!

Thank god for these portraits and the wonderful pups that're featured in them! They're the only way I gauge the passing of time now! Last week was Bulldogs, this week is Border Terriers!

Let me introduce you to the beautiful Bramble! 
Bramble's portrait was commissioned as a birthday gift, now that date has passed I reveal her without spoiling the surprise!


I had a lot of fun with Bramble's portrait! Her coarse hair texture presented an interesting challenge! Her portrait is A4 in size and coloured traditionally using pencil colour.

If you know someone who would love a portrait of their furry friend as a gift, then please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment