Wednesday 3 March 2021

Pet Portraits - Lola the Cockapoo

 Hey Everyone!

I hope you all got out to enjoy the sunshine over the weekend! I think we all needed to feel that warmth of the sun and sit under a blue sky after what's felt like the longest winter ever. It feels good to know spring is definitely just around the corner!

 Another thing that I hope is gonna make you feel good is the portrait I'm going to share with you today...
Let me introduce you to this gorgeous bundle of brown curls, it's Lola the Cockapoo! 

Lola loves nothing better than long walks on the beach with her human, Samantha, who commissioned this piece. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful girl! Maybe Lupin and I will see you both on the beach sometime!



Like the others I've done lately, this portrait of Lola is A4 in size and coloured traditionally with pencils.

If you have a special pup that deserves to be spoilt with their very own portrait then please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment