Friday 12 March 2021

Pet Portraits - Luigi the Dachshund

 Hey Everyone!

Who's looking forward to the weekend!?
I know time is pretty irrelevant for those in a similar situation, I for one am having difficulty distinguishing one day from another! The only way I can keep track of the weeks ticking by is by giving myself the weekends off, breaking my routine to step away from my desk and take the dog out for an extra long walk somewhere new, or enjoying a few cheeky drinks with the rugby!
I hope you all have something to look forward to this weekend!

I know one pooch who lives every day like it's the weekend!
The subject of today's pet portrait is one happy little chappy, living his best life with his human who received this portrait as a valentine's gift last month!
It's a-Luigi, number one Dachshund!


Like most of my recent pet portraits, this one is also A4 in size and coloured traditionally using colouring pencils. Thank you Adam for commissioning this piece, I really hope you and Alexandra had a lovely Valentine's day together, with Luigi as a third wheel!

If you or someone you know has a special doggo in your life that deserves a portrait, then get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment