Friday 10 January 2020

Christmas Commissions! Merry Maggie - Pet Portrait

Morning friends!

 I'll be continuing the Christmas commissions today with another Pet Portrait.

This festive themed hound is Maggie the dachshund, commissioned as a gift for a friend of a friend!



This commission is 20cm x 20cm squared and coloured using Pencil colours.



COUNTDOWN TO TROOBS 2020!

COMMISSIONS OPEN


For anyone who missed yesterday's blog post, I am currently taking commissions and revealing original art that I will have for sale at OK True Believers comic convention on Sat 1st Feb.

If you'd some original art in my style featuring your favourite character in comics, film or TV then grab a bargain with the pre-con special; A5 colour commissions start at £10, A4 colour commissions start at £20!

Check out my blog post for more info and examples of work available!


No comments:

Post a Comment