Tuesday 14 January 2020

Christmas Commissions! Magnificent Monty - Pet Portrait

Hey Everyone!

I'll be rounding off the last of my Christmas commissions today with another pet portrait!

Friend and valued supporter of MULP, G-Man from Comics Anonymous, requested a portrait of his sister's beautiful silver tabby as a Christmas gift to her. I hope that she liked it and that you both has fab festive holidays.

So without further a-do, let me introduce you to Monty!

This portrait is A4 in size and coloured using pencil colours.


COUNTDOWN TO TROOBS 2020!

COMMISSIONS OPEN


For anyone who missed yesterday's blog post, I am currently taking commissions and revealing original art that I will have for sale at OK True Believers comic convention on Sat 1st Feb.

If you'd some original art in my style featuring your favourite character in comics, film or TV then grab a bargain with the pre-con special; 

A5 colour sketches start at £10 (1 character, no background)
A4 colour sketches start at £20 (1 character, no background)
+ £5 for each additional characters/background detail. +£2 postage if required.
Please enquire for more info!

Check out my blog post for more info and examples of work available!





No comments:

Post a Comment