Sunday 12 January 2020

Christmas Commissons! Henryk Home Alone

Hello again everyone!

I've yet another Christmas commission to share today, but this one is rather unique!

Inspired by the style I experimented with in my inktober 2019 attempt, Malwina asked me to do a portrait of her brother as Kevin McAllister, with Harry and Marv from Home Alone!
This was loads of fun to do, I hope to like it Henryk!

 




This portrait was 20cm x 20cm in size and coloured using copic markers with whiteout for highlights.

COUNTDOWN TO TROOBS 2020!

COMMISSIONS OPEN


For anyone who missed yesterday's blog post, I am currently taking commissions and revealing original art that I will have for sale at OK True Believers comic convention on Sat 1st Feb.

If you'd some original art in my style featuring your favourite character in comics, film or TV then grab a bargain with the pre-con special; 

A5 colour sketches start at £10 (1 character, no background)
A4 colour sketches start at £20 (1 character, no background)
+ £5 for each additional characters/background detail. +£2 postage if required.
Please enquire for more info!

Check out my blog post for more info and examples of work available!




No comments:

Post a Comment