Friday 23 April 2021

Pet Portraits - Stue the Silver Tabby

Good Morning everyone!

I hope today finds you all happy and healthy!? 
The weather this week is certainly helping!
I got a bike for Christmas and having been furloughed I hadn't the opportunity to benefit from the shorter commute to and from work till now! This lovely sunshine, with still a little crispness to the air, is making that commute really enjoyable! As I said in my last post, I've found returning to work a bit of a shock to the system, but starting the morning with a lovely cycle ride is helping maintain a positive attitude.

Anyway, let me introduce the subject of today's pet portrait;
This stunning Silver Tabby is Stue! I don't get asked to draw many cats, so this was a welcome change of pace from all the dog portraits I've been producing lately. 
We gotta show our feline friends some love too!


Stue's Full Body type portrait is A4 in size and coloured in a traditional style using pencil colour.
If you would love to see your beloved pet immortalised in their very own portrait like Stue's then please get in touch!


WAIT! There's more!!
I went and did another Time Lapse recording! 
Once more this is the colouring process for Stue's portrait, from start to finish. The original length of time spent colouring here is about 2 hours!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment