Tuesday 23 July 2013

Themed Portraits - A Couple of Commissions!

Morning all!

It's been exactly a week since I announced that I'm open for commission with these themed portraits, and I'm humbled by the number of people who shared, re-tweeted, re-blogged and basically helped me plaster every social network with that link!
So a big thank you, and I hope that the word continues to spread!

Right now though I'm happy to share with you a couple of commissions I received in lieu of that announcement!

First a special request from a pair of magical mischief makers Lizzie and Lucie. They are massive Harry Potter fans and asked to be wearing Hogwarts robes to celebrate their graduation.
Well done guys! Best of luck to the both of you for the future!!

It's not that easy being Green, but I think Ellie is pulling it off! This second portrait was another special request to be portrayed as a Deathwok demon, like Lorne from the TV series Angel, complete with jazzy shirt, microphone and martini!


If these have wet your appetite and you'd like a themed portrait of your own, or you know someone who would, then all you need to do is follow the simple steps below!






No comments:

Post a Comment