Tuesday 5 January 2016

Themed Portraits - A Tale as Old as Time

This Copic Marker coloured Themed Portrait was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Some of you may remember that I had already done a Beauty and the Beast themed portrait, so I wanted to make this one as different as I could but still be recognisable as a scene from the film.

So in this version the couple, Allan and Abby are re-enacting the reading scene with their dog Stevie as Cogsworth. Though if you take a closer look, there is a nod to the fact that Abby is expecting twins in the book that she's reading!



To check out all of the various commissions I have done for people click here!

If you know someone who would like something like this as a gift then please drop me an email: sara-dunkerton@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment