Monday 10 May 2021

Pet Portraits - Westley the Dachshund

Morning you lot!

How are we all doing? 
I hope you all managed to enjoy the weekend, despite the crazy weather!?

When I'm not trying to dodge sporadic showers while on dog walks, or on my commute to and from work, I'll be working on a new comics project! This exciting lil strip will be featuring in the 2000Ad fanzine, Sector 13!
Some of you may have seen lil snippets and teasers on my Instagram and wondered what I'd been up to, well I can confirm that this strip is in the works! Keep an eye out for some panels and sneak peeks on here soon!

Today however, I'll be sharing a portrait of a very sweet lil pooch from the US!
This adorable lil long-haired Dachshund is Westley!

Westley's Full-Body style portrait is A4 in size and coloured in a traditional style using pencil.
This portrait was commissioned as a gift to Westley's owner, if you have a friend who's pup means the world to them then a pet portrait would make the pawfect gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment