Thursday 16 August 2018

~ BACK FROM THE DEAD! ~ : Themed Portraits - Disney Wonderland

Hey everyone, I'M ALIVE!!

I'm currently typing to you from my brand new studio, in my brand new house, in a brand new county!

Yep, I've had a lot going on in the last few months and I do hope that it excuses my rather extended hiatus in posting on this old blog.

Since you last heard from me, my partner and I have completed the purchase of our first house! We are homeowners!! We've been busy decorating, moving and making the place our own. I'm no longer based in Bristol either! We've relocated to the sunny seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, where I not only have the beach on my doorstep, but also woodlands behind our house and fantastic views of the countryside from my window, plenty of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing. If that wasn't enough change, I also changed jobs and I celebrated a milestone birthday! PHEW!

It's been a hectic few months, typically once things had started to settle and I was able to resume my creative work, what should happen? My Laptop decided to pack up! Thankfully I was able to get it repaired within a reasonable timeframe and projects weren't delayed much further!


So to celebrate my return creative form (finally) I thought I'd start by posting up some long awaited commissions.

Here to kick things off is a fun Disney themed portrait commissioned as a birthday present for Chloe, who is a Disney Princess in her own right. Here she is hanging out with her favourite characters, whom she got to meet at Disneyland a couple weeks after!



This portrait is A4 landscape, and coloured using Copic Markers.

I've got a few more commissions to share, so stay posted!
If you know someone who is as big a Disney fan as Chloe, then drop me a message for a personalised portrait like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment